Saturday, December 19, 2015

Anthropolgie X Lorenzo Duran

For the last semester at University I've had several modules, and one whereby I've had to create a Brand collaboration idea. The individual artist, Lorenzo Duran, with a talent of carving intricate shapes in leaves alongside the London based brand Anthropolgie homeware were what I decided bring together. With both keen lovers of nature and plants I thought these two would go hand in hand.
A concept of products was key to see how whereby the brands could work together to create a whole new idea. The luxurious and natural feel of leather seemed like a great fabric to etch and cut the artists designs onto to create elaborate and expensive products Anthropolgie's consumers are used to. If only this collaboration was real... that lamp would seriously be sitting on my bedside table right now if it did.

With promotion of the brand logo, posters, online presence and packaging, it's an idea that would be all ready to go. You'd be surprised how satisfying it is to make a mini gift bag and box, there are no words.
Let me know what you think!





No comments :

Post a Comment